- TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
ALL USERS (VISITORS AND EXHIBITORS)
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox 20 or higher, Safari 6, Chrome 26
- Mobile version Android 4.1.3 and iOS 8 minimum
- Suggested: 2 gigahertz (GHz) 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor and 2 gigabyte (GB) of system memory. Resolution 1280 x 1024
- Resolution 1280 x 1024
- Minimum bandwidth: 1 Mbps, Suggested: 4 Mbps
FRONT-END USERS; VISITORS
For the written IM chats these ports need to be accessible, and you need to undertake the necessary adjustments in your own systems to benefit from the whole functionality of the Virtual event:
- Port 1935 for both TCP/UDP (Which is a standard port). In case the event has a limitation of users only.
- Port 80 for IRC chat (6667 might be used too)
- Bidirectional connection to the standard ports 80 (HTTP), 443 (HTTPs) and 8080 (for web services)
You will also need to ensure that your firewall, proxy or antivirus is not blocking those ports nor the IRC protocol.
BACK-END CORPORATE USERS; EXHIBITORS
- Port 80 for IRC chat (6667 might be used too)
- Bidirectional connection to the standard ports 80 (HTTP) , 443 (HTTPs) and 8080 (for web services)
The virtual fair platform includes a connection tunnel, which allows corporate users to use the written chat tool without complying with the Front-end user open port requirements stated above. This tunnel must be recognized for all the corporate users in a specific virtual event.
- Proxy web servers: you will need to ensure that your corporate proxy is not blocking the client web navigation due to security, performance or identity credential issues
- We have experienced that the written chat tool could experience functioning issues if you have a transparent network proxy combined with a NAT proxy (network address translation) so that connections are routed within the proxy without an external client set-up
- Ensure that your network administrator has not set up a very restrictive connection policy that might affect the written chat tool
- Corporate firewalls or antivirus software could act as a connection filter and control the communication flow between the networks, blocking the connection and causing written chat issues. Please note that a sudden network failure (micro-cuts) caused by various external reasons, could also affect the written chat connections. Proxy and firewall permissions need to be open
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
LOOK AND FEEL
EASYVIRTUALFAIR digital events platform includes the logo of the client and 10 possible combinations of colours, so that it´s clearly recognizable as the client´s product. There is a choice of 18 exclusive 3D building designs or the client can provide a picture. The organizer of a virtual event has an Information Stand as a point of general information and guidance for the visitors, the media and the exhibiting companies. Our software provides a full 3D Information Stand in which the organizer can chat to the visitors offer information to the media, provide surveys or show videos.
Exhibitors can choose between 10 exclusive 3D designs for their individual stand. The stands may be occupied by different exhibitors during the time in which a valid contract is in place.
INTERACTIONS AT THE STANDS
- Up to ten pre-designed templates of stands
- Entity logo with a link to the corporate website. JPG format at least 72dpi
- Company profile (1000 characters with Rich text format and one photo JPG format at least 72dpi)
- Message inbox
- Written Chat tool
- Leave your ´visit card` tool
- Videos, with up to five videos. (Youtube URL). Videos will be displayed in a modal window. They won’t be automatically be displayed on the stand’s screen.
- Webcast Access (Webcast tool to be provided by the client)
- Document download area (up to 10, mp3 files, vouchers, widgets, etc, less than 10Mb)
- Content manager: Online and on time content management of the e-stand and Visit card export tools in pdf and xls in groups of 50.
Exhibitors and visitors can interact via a written chat feature which is fully integrated into the platform. There are 3 available chat types:
- Visitor / visitor (private)
- Exhibitor / visitor (private)
- Stand chat (public)
The Chat tool is available regardless of which stand the user is visiting and can be used at any time during the fair. Private conversations are NOT recorded by the system. Public ones are available for the exhibitors on the CMS. In order the conversation to be recorded, the exhibitor representative needs to be logged in. No conversation that happens at the booth of the client is recorded unless there is a client logged in.Exhibitors and attendees may add a picture. If the person has visited their booth, exhibitors can click on the profile of the user they´re speaking with and see the full profile in the background while they´re holding the conversation.
On public chats, the exhibitors can announce a time and a date as well as the topic of the conversation. Moderation features are enabled allowing the host of the chat (the exhibitor) to ban a user. The chat and webcast agendas make it very easy for the visitors to see on which days and at what time chats and webcasts are being hosted by exhibitors. With only one click they can start interacting with the companies. Webcast information is name of the webcast, name of the speaker, picture of the speaker, time and date and description
Exhibitors can manage their stand from the backend, also known as the content manager. Using their user name and password, each exhibitor has access to their own account, where they can:
- Choose the design of the stand
- Fill in the content of the tooltips
- Schedule chat sessions
- Download visitor information in batches of 50. XLS and PDF format
- Interact with the visitors via chat email messages
- The backend is very intuitive and allows exhibitors to change the content in real time, without having to contact the helpdesk or organizer. There are two kind of login credentials that the booth owner gets:
- Master account (1x): Can upload content to the booth, export users and set up chat schedules. Can´t be used for chat. Only one person can be logged in at a given Otherwise the information may not be recorded properly.
- Chat Accounts (10x): Can only chat and view attendees to the event. Requires picture and name of the company rep.
VISITOR INFORMATION AND DATA EXPORT
At the back end, exhibitors have access to the list of users who visited their stand and those who applied / showed interest on a product /job
Registration is not compulsory at EASYVIRTUALFAIR. Our solution includes a template with the following fields: Name, Surname, email, phone, picture, LinkedIn, Twitter and doc upload. The data collected in this registration process can be viewed in the back end and exported to pdf and xls format for managing the leads generated through the fair in an efficient manner. Registration can be customized.
The virtual event organized with our software takes place under the concept of Software as a Service. One of the advantages for the client is that we host the fair and its database on cloud servers (depending on the location) providing a complete technical service, leaving the client to focus on sales, marketing and attracting visitors. Currently we are working with Amazon EC-2 cloud services and achieving high-performance levels.
EVF HTML5 platform uses secure SSL certificate. The URL of the events will be https://nameoftheevent.easyirtualfair.com . We recommend the client to purchase a domain for promoting the event (i.e. www.thebestdigitalevent.com) and point it to the secure URL. By doing this, the promotion can be done using a commercial URL and the navigation can take place in a secure environment.