INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use disposable cookies, before starting to browse them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ZYL TECNOLOGIA CONSULTORIA E INVERSIONES SL is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
ZYL TECNOLOGIA CONSULTORIA E INVERSIONES SL. Calle Alcalá, 85. Planta 6 – 28009 Madrid E-mail: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|easyvirtualfair.com||__hssc||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|easyvirtualfair.com||__hssrc||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 5 hours|
|easyvirtualfair.com||__hstc||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|easyvirtualfair.com||_gat_gtag_UA_1314559_58||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|easyvirtualfair.com||_gat_gtag_UA_1314559_63||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|easyvirtualfair.com||_gat_UA-142118615-1||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|easyvirtualfair.com||_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|easyvirtualfair.com||_ym_d||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|easyvirtualfair.com||_ym_uid||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|easyvirtualfair.com||hubspotutk||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|evfnewdesign.easyvirtualfair.com||evfsales||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 2 years|
|evfnewdesign.easyvirtualfair.com||JSESSIONID||JSESSIONID is a platform session cookie and is used by sites with JavaServer Pages (JSP). The cookie is used to maintain an anonymous user session by the server.||in 5 hours|
|linkedin.com||lissc||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|linkedin.com||UserMatchHistory||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 23 days|
|youtube.com||CONSENT||Google cookie consent tracker||in 17 years|
|youtube.com||YSC||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||in 5 hours|
|easyvirtualfair.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|easyvirtualfair.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity||in 22 hours|
|easyvirtualfair.com||_hjid||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the random user ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.||in a year|
|linkedin.com||bcookie||Used by LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.||in 2 years|
|youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||in 6 months|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External suppliers of this website: