We may contact you at any time so that you can prove your real age and / or identity, for which you must provide us with a copy of your official ID document containing this information, as well as any other documentation that may be necessary for such verification. In case of not doing so, we also reserve the right to temporarily disable and / or cancel your EasyVirtualFair Service account.
Types of Information Collected
We collect information directly from you and automatically about you as you use our website. The type of information that we collect about you varies based on your interaction with our website.
- Information We Collect Directly From You. In connection with your use of our website, we ask for and may collect a variety of information from and about you in different ways. For example, when you request that we contact you, we may ask for and store your and/or your business’s name, address, email address, phone number, ID, voice, image, profile, academic data, professional experience, social media profile and other identifying contact data.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We, and our service providers, collect information about you automatically through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies as you use our website. Please see “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below for additional information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, primarily to market and provide our services to you. In particular, we may use your information as follows:
- To provide our website and services to you
- For your virtual fairs organization and/or participation
- To help your find the job that better suits you
- For the purpose for which you provided the information to us, such as to respond to your inquiries and to provide information in response to your request.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by law, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to contact you about services or information we think may interest you.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization (where permitted by applicable law), and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our website.
- As permitted by applicable law, to assist us in advertising our services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending you promotional emails, advertising our services on third party sites and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing.
- To better understand how users access and use our services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
For this purposes we may take automatic decisions based on your profile information, such as your age, gender, address, academic or professional background.
When We Disclose Your Information
Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates, which may use your information for various purposes, including, to market their services to you, we will always ask for your explicit consent before the disclosure of your information. In this sense, through the express action of visiting any stand or exhibitor of the virtual fair, you consent to the transfer of your personal data to that exhibitor.
We ensure that these Affiliates guarantee an adequate level of protection, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations.
Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf. Third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and will implement adequate security measures to protect your personal data.
In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, a court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merge with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
International data transfer
By registering on EasyVirtualFair you consent and accept that your personal data may be transmitted outside the territory of the European Economic Area for the correct provision of the EasyVirtualFair Services.
These transfers may be made to countries such as Switzerland or the United States with which there is an adequacy decision adopted by the European Commission (Privacy Shield). In the absence of an adequacy decision, we may transfer personal data to a third countries or an international organisation only if it has been provided appropriate safeguards, and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available.
Security of Your Personal Information
ZYLCAST has implemented processes in an attempt to protect your personal information from misuse. Your information may be stored and processed on any country where ZYLCAST, its clients, or its third party service providers are located.
Control of Your Password(s)
You are responsible for all actions taken with your User ID and password, if any. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
ZYLCAST does not publish content that is targeted at children.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The set of cookies that we use are classified into the following types:
- Technical: allow browsing or using some services or processes of the website
- Personalization: define some regional settings, such as language, and define the type of browser used
- Analysis: provide statistical information on the activity of users on our website in order to introduce improvements, such as modifying processes, entering information on frequent searches, etc.
- Advertising: are those that manage advertising spaces and define the content and frequency of the ads, for example so that they do not repeat themselves
We use the following set of cookies on our website:
You may choose whether or not to provide personal information to ZYLCAST. This policy should help you to make that choice. If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit the virtual event website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you. If you chose to have a relationship with ZYLCAST, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Wherever your personal information may be held within ZYLCAST or on its behalf, we take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure, including, without limitation, restricting access to certain portions of our website through access controls, and using firewalls. Regardless of the precautions taken by us, ZYLCAST cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk.
Data Protection Rights
At any time and without any additional cost, you will be able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, deletion, limitation of treatment, portability and opposition, according to the current regulation, by emailng us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the right you wish to exercise and providing a copy of your official identity document.
When the treatment is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal;
Data quality and conservation
To the extent that you do provide us with personal information, ZYLCAST wishes to maintain accurate personal information. Where we collect personal information from you on the web, our goal is to provide a means of contacting ZYLCAST should you need to update or correct that information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your personal information to email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your personal information that we hold as soon as practicable.
Your data will be kept as long as any type of relationship is maintained, there is any kind of legitimate interest on the part of ZYLCAST or a third party or during the period during which any type of liability can legally be derived. Regarding those data that are not included in these assumptions, the conservation period may be up to 5 years.
ZYLCAST reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice. This statement of privacy is for the information of our users and does not constitute a contract or modification of any contract. Your use of this website implies your consent to the collection of the information described in this policy. When changes are made to this policy, ZYLCAST will post these changes to this page of the website so that you will be aware of the information we collect and how we use it.
If you do not agree with any decision regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer and, if not resolved, you have the right to file a complaint before the Supervisory:
European Data Protection Officers, S.L. represented by Mr. Carlos Mateo Enseñat with email address firstname.lastname@example.org.